Tom Webster - Keynotes, Sessions, and Workshops
I love to speak to groups large and small about gaining insights from data, marketing and audience strategy, and how to think about business problems. Whenever I take on a speaking engagement, I always do the work to identify the needs of the audience and the best way to relate to that audience. Over the past few years I've given keynote addresses and solo talks on a variety of topics, including the following:
- The Forgotten Discipline of Marketing
- What Marketers Can Learn From The Elections
- Making Big Data Smaller
- Basic and Advanced Customer Insights (Workshop & Speech)
- Demand Generation (Workshop & Speech)
- The Current State Of Podcasting/Streaming Audio/Radio/etc.
...and more. My style combines well-vetted data, easily digestible insights, and actionable recommendations for organizations looking to set the stage for an event, provide an advanced "how-to" session for attendees, or even just to get a different perspective on some thorny problems. You might also get a few laughs--I'm like the spoonful of sugar that helps the data medicine go down.
Some recent events for which I've keynoted or given solo talks:
- The Advertising Research Foundation
- Content Marketing World
- The Council of American Survey Research Organizations
- Marketo Summit
- Vocus Demand Success
- New Media Expo
- Explore Social Media
- The PR Measurement Summit
- Marketing Profs B2B Summit
- Social Slam
- The American Marketing Association
I'd love to talk to you about your event. For more information, pop me a note below!